By Christine Pitts @cpitts_ Some phrases I hear often as a graduate student are: “Take risks, make mistakes, don’t be afraid, do, be ...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I had the opportunity to serve as a facilitator for the Fraternity and Sorority Li...
by Francisco J. Cordero @F1_Cordero I am currently interning in Monmouth University’s First-Year Advising Office. As part of my inte...
By Francisco Cordero Twitter: F1_ Cordero https://twitter.com/F1_Cordero It was a Wednesday. I was at my internship, in a so-called “mark...
By Meridith Balas @meridithbalas If I had a dollar for every time someone accused me of being a part of a generation that is too...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
Hello readers! We're taking a two week break this August 2016. We wish you the best during your planning, programs, and the return of ...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Joel Kaskinen @ JoelKaskinen This weekend I was invited to be a facilitator for a Multicultural Leadership Retreat hosted by...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- Being Fearless
- Relational Leadership and your Sphere of Influence...
- Saving Myself
- It’s About the Students
- What will your contribution to the field be?
- I Can Hear the Bells
- Gratitude Attitude
- Why #Influenster is Ideal for #SApros
- Summer Summer Summertime
- SA Pros Can Learn from Olivia Hope
- Dear Second Year Grads
- The Power of Positivity
- I Recently Found My Pre- #SAGrad Resume
- Looking Back: One Simple Reflection Exercise for S...
- Out with the 7 and in with the 8…
- A Productivity Playlist for an #SAgrad and #SApro
- Having a Busy Week? Here's a Reminder for You
- “How Grad School Changed My Life” A short reflecti...
- Celebrating the First Years
- Single in Student Affairs
- "Your whole generation is going to struggle with r...
- Advising Part Two
- Behind the Scenes: Student Success Conference
- Learning to Say No
- ▼ April ( 25 )
- ► 2013 ( 355 )