by Tamera Dunn @tameeeraA It's funny how we take the time to remember a few sentences that spark our passions, especially the words of...
By Luis H. Garay @LuisHGaray This past break I watched a fair amount of TV. One of the shows I watched was “The Mindy Project” by way o...
by Tamera Dunn @tameeeraa Experiencing a short burst of time at home, far from the classroom and assistantships, many of us thought w...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Dylan Ruffra @drcards Last semester my student affairs internship was assisting in the Student Involvement Office as a Student Activiti...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 That time of the year is upon us! Job and program applications are due and interviews are quickly approachi...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- Empathy vs. Sympathy
- What is the purpose of college?
- Lessons on Work/Life Balance from Dr. Mindy Lahiri...
- Vulnerability and Sensitivity
- Finding Work Community
- (Wo)man in the Mirror
- This I Believe...the Power of Story-telling
- This I Believe: I Am Because You
- This I Believe: No one is an island
- This I Believe Vulnerability is Bravery
- Believe in You
- I Believe in Preparing My Roll for My Successor!
- This is Believe: #dpuSRL
- This I Believe: a First Years Reflection
- I've Got Confidence
- 2 Year Anniversary - This I Believe
- The Perfectly Imperfect Job Candidate: Initial Rea...
- On The Look Out…
- Enjoying Every Season
- Motivational Monday
- Getting to the Purpose
- Encouragement, Support, and Challenge
- Enjoy: My #oneword365
- Concrete Examples & the Job Search
- ▼ January ( 25 )
- ► 2013 ( 355 )