By Christina Ferrari @cm_ferrari3 "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or...
By Luis H. Garay @ LuisHGaray This past Thursday marked my completion of all the coursework for the s emester. The last assignment of ...
By Tolu Taiwo @tolu_Aderonke Yesterday, we had to turn in a semester review/reflection for our portfolio. I don’t know about you, but...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
Hello readers! We're taking a two week break this August 2016. We wish you the best during your planning, programs, and the return of ...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Joel Kaskinen @ JoelKaskinen This weekend I was invited to be a facilitator for a Multicultural Leadership Retreat hosted by...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- ► 2014 ( 256 )
- Dare Greatly
- All Aboard! Next stop: Job Search City
- Bey Confident. Bey Vulnerable. Bey Yourself.
- The Winter Season: Protecting Your Loved Ones
- Parents: Seeing them as your Partner
- What Student Development Class Taught Me about Ide...
- Everything I Want to Say in My Reflection, I’m Say...
- Deserted December at DePaul
- Snow Day!!
- Spice it Up: Weekly Floor Dinners
- Letters of Recommendation and References
- Why I Simply Can’t Hate Florida State
- Remember to Relax
- Location, Location, Location (Job Search Edition)
- Former Students!
- Exploring Student Affairs
- ▼ December ( 17 )