by Christopher Wood @cwood726 As a first-year graduate student, one of my hardest transitions has been the transition from student l...
Student Affairs - the First Years
By: Luis H. Garay @ LuisHGaray Over the weekend I registered for this year’s NODA Conference ( NODAC) . NODA is the Association for Orienta...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
Hello readers! We're taking a two week break this August 2016. We wish you the best during your planning, programs, and the return of ...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Joel Kaskinen @ JoelKaskinen This weekend I was invited to be a facilitator for a Multicultural Leadership Retreat hosted by...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- ► 2014 ( 256 )
- From Leader to Advisor
- Chosen Family
- Lions! Tigers! Job Searches! Oh My!
- My Stress Reliever
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite
- It’s Fall!
- Values and Real Life
- Just Registered For My First National Conference! ...
- Student Leadership Summitt
- My First Experience With Student Conduct
- The Mozart Effect
- It’s Not a Diet, It’s a Lifestyle Change.
- It’s a Small World in SA
- Do Pageants Belong in Student Affairs?
- Life is Life
- A Balancing Act
- Wedding, Wedding, Quiz, Wedding, Paper
- Fonts, Fonts, Fonts!
- Happy Twitter Anniversary to Me!
- Thinking About Colorado
- Losing Student Staff: A Blessing or a Curse?
- Perseverance not Perfection
- Unity Through Football
- A Bit Under The Weather
- Walk the Line: Balancing Commitments
- Looking to the Future and the Next Year Ahead
- OHIO Pride
- Over Under
- Change Your Attitude or Change Your Circumstances
- Transition Theory and You
- Too Much or Just Enough?
- “Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.” -...
- That’s What Friends Are For
- Kicking Off the New School Year
- My Dad and Phil Dunphy are the Same Person
- The August Birthday Struggle
- ¡Yo Soy Nalfo!
- Finding Rhythm: Fall Semester
- ▼ September ( 42 )