The job search can be a very stressful time for anyone, let alone a 2 nd year grad student. In the beginning of my search I struggled ...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
Hello readers! We're taking a two week break this August 2016. We wish you the best during your planning, programs, and the return of ...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Joel Kaskinen @ JoelKaskinen This weekend I was invited to be a facilitator for a Multicultural Leadership Retreat hosted by...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- ► 2014 ( 256 )
- How Do I know I Fit the Job Qualifications?
- Where’d all the weekends go?
- 50+ Programs in 24 Days!
- Finding a Healthy You
- Tips for Job Searching… What You can do Now
- Expand Your Network
- 1 Year Anniversary - Top 5 Posts
- Self Defense Class Teaches More
- Hard Work
- One Word 2013
- SA First Years Challenge 6 - Where Are You Now?
- More to Celebrate
- In Honor
- Celebrating One Year
- Project Life 365
- My Second First Day
- What is leadership?
- Can We Have it All?
- It’s Been 6 Months!
- Gearing Up
- Do Something for Your Future Self
- New Community, Same Community
- My First Jan-Term
- One Word, One Personal Commitment
- Surviving Start 2.0
- National Mentoring Month
- Don't Settle
- The Calm Before the Storm
- Hello 2013!
- You Can Live Anywhere for Two Years
- Would You Please Pass Me the Salt?
- Building Connections, Building the Future
- Holiday Bump!
- Happy New Year and Thank You Readers
- ▼ January ( 37 )