by Jenni Kraft @jenniwithanik This past weekend was our homecoming which as most Student Affairs professionals know, is jam packed wi...
Student Affairs - the First Years
By Luis H. Garay @LuisHGaray This week marks the fourth week of being a part of a new office. You see, the functional aspects of th...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Dylan Ruffra @drcards Last semester my student affairs internship was assisting in the Student Involvement Office as a Student Activiti...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 That time of the year is upon us! Job and program applications are due and interviews are quickly approachi...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- ► 2014 ( 256 )
- Rain Plan!
- Mercury is in RETROGRADE!? WHAT?!
- Conferences: Contribute and Join!
- Slowing Down
- The Roller Coaster Ride That Is October
- The Age Old Question
- The Facebook Detox
- Homesick for Days
- TACUSPA Conference
- If You Give a Grad Student a Cookie...
- Time to Try Something New!
- "Giving Back To Our Institutions"
- Run the Hills
- The Blame Game
- Student Affairs Newbies
- “Keep on Keeping On”
- Time for a Change
- 24 Hours Without A Voice
- Careers in Student Affairs: It’s Here!
- An Office Move, A New Office Name, and A First Sta...
- Returning “Home”
- Monday Reflection Questions
- Getting Back into the Swing of Things
- Navigating the Waiting Game
- Breaking the Drama Triangle
- Lessons from This Week
- The Value of Five Minutes
- We Are All In This Together!
- Self-Exploration 101
- I’m Inspired By My Peers
- 5 Questions for the Internship Search
- Work Wife, Happy Life
- Calm on the Surface
- I Have a Learning Disability, So What?
- How to Make Home Home
- Home for the Weekend: Sweet Home Chicago!
- Guest Speaker!
- The Second-Year Rant
- Community Living: Getting Students to Care about E...
- ▼ October ( 40 )