S ome people may disagree, but we all need humor in our lives to get through the rough and tough times. There is nothing better than heari...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Dylan Ruffra @drcards Last semester my student affairs internship was assisting in the Student Involvement Office as a Student Activiti...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 That time of the year is upon us! Job and program applications are due and interviews are quickly approachi...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- ► 2014 ( 256 )
- How Many Student Services people does it take to c...
- Success Within the Mess
- Building Bridges
- The Boooooking
- A Friendly Reminder
- Housing: The Knock Out
- New Kid on the Block
- A Proud Advisor
- SA First Years Rock Stars
- 5 Tips for On-Campus Interviews
- #TPE13 in One Word
- My Student Affairs Movie Collection
- Leaving Your Mark
- Anonymous Student Affairs Twitter Accounts: Yay or...
- (Re)Discovering New Perspectives in St. Louis: A S...
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING; Has it become a routine?
- Grown-Up Business
- YOU, the Great and Powerful
- Food is Sacred
- Spring Break at Work
- It's Conference Season...
- Twitter "The Must Follow List" of Student Affairs
- Keep Calm #TPE13 #NASPA13
- Transition is a Milestone
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before My First Job
- How Will I Know?
- “How a Women’s College Helped Me Find My Voice”
- Drum Roll!
- Carving Your Statue
- The Other Side of the Table
- The Question
- The Types of TPE
- JOB SEARCHING STRATEGIES-TIPS, INSIGHTS & IDEAS
- Other Duties as Assigned
- ▼ March ( 34 )