I feel like I have been preparing for this part of the semester all semester long. So, if you don’t already know, I am a pretty Type-...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Dylan Ruffra @drcards Last semester my student affairs internship was assisting in the Student Involvement Office as a Student Activiti...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 That time of the year is upon us! Job and program applications are due and interviews are quickly approachi...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- ► 2014 ( 256 )
- Hold On.
- Missing School
- Pushing Through
- Live What You Love
- ROAD TRIP
- Landing on My Feet
- What Do You Recruit For?
- Life in the 1700s - SA First Years Challenge
- Unexpected Call
- Go Chase Those Dreams of Yours
- Lesson Learned
- Increase Productivity: Baby Animals
- My Friday in 7 Seconds: A bad case of the “Fridays...
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Interviewing = First Date
- I Am Loved - SA First Years Challenge
- “New” Members Step Up
- TV Favorites
- Where You Work Matters
- Do Student Affairs Professionals really get down o...
- You Can Go Home Again
- What motivates us to lead? Part II
- What motivates me to lead?
- C.A.B. Retreat!
- A Little Too Close (in age) For Comfort
- Job Search: Ask the Authentic Why
- Reasons I Don’t Drink Caffeine
- Some Motivation and Encouragement
- ▼ February ( 29 )