The past two weeks have been very overwhelming at work. The number of appointments on my calendar has tripled. I have had students stop b...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Dylan Ruffra @drcards Last semester my student affairs internship was assisting in the Student Involvement Office as a Student Activiti...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 That time of the year is upon us! Job and program applications are due and interviews are quickly approachi...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- ► 2014 ( 256 )
- ► 2013 ( 355 )
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- Weathering the Back to School Storm
- What can you add?
- What keeps you going?
- Prepped and Ready!
- Ignite Your Light
- Second Year Experience
- The RAs Have Moved In!
- Welcome Back
- Reflections of a New Student Affairs Professional:...
- Believe in Yourself
- Epic Roll Calls
- The Magic of Move-in
- Survived Training and Move-In Day
- Start on a Good Note
- Goodbye, Summer…Hello Fall
- Have Fun @ Work
- The Magic of an #SAGrad’s First Few Weeks: Startin...
- Proposal for A Conference!
- Enjoy the Swim
- We've Got This
- Leadership Lessons from The Summer Olympics
- Here It Goes Again
- They Will Return
- The Student Affairs Break-Up
- Saying Goodbye is Never Easy
- Room Preview Day!
- It's Training
- The Magic of an #SAGrad’s First Few Weeks: Priorit...
- It is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year…
- Thoughts From the First Year
- The Five Stages of Understanding Student Evaluatio...
- In Remembrance...
- Six Word Memoir: Self Discovery
- Best Wishes
- Olympics: Uniting the World
- Student Affairs Olympics (#SAOlympics)
- ▼ August ( 40 )