Hi! Hi! To all the readers out there! Last week I let you all know about my program’s Graduate Student Affairs Council (GSAC) and how we in...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
Hello readers! We're taking a two week break this August 2016. We wish you the best during your planning, programs, and the return of ...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Joel Kaskinen @ JoelKaskinen This weekend I was invited to be a facilitator for a Multicultural Leadership Retreat hosted by...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- ► 2014 ( 256 )
- ► 2013 ( 355 )
- Bear Hugs from Baylor University
- The Death of Student Affairs?
- Why Can't We Be Friends ?
- Like a Box of Chocolates
- Remembering Time
- Pick Up the Pen and Get Back on the Horse
- Mock Placement
- Are You a Member of a Council?
- Connect with More People More Often
- The Hiring Process: Heartbreak and Bias
- Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
- Be Mine
- Break Me Off a Piece of That Kit Kat Bar
- My Way
- Student Affairs - I Get a Good Feeling
- Everyone Deserves Kindness
- Work And a Life…How?
- Standing Your Ground!
- Steel Structures
- You've Got a Friend in Me
- You Can Stand Under My Student Affairs Umbrella
- Baby Deer Steps
- Crossing the Finish Line!
- Break My Stride
- How Connected Are You?
- Laugh it Out
- It’s a SNAP…Assistance during Graduate School
- $upporting Yourself Through Grad $chool
- Becoming Interesting
- Professionalism Uncut…
- You Can Live Anywhere for Two Years… Or More.
- Role With It
- Student Affairs - the First Years is hoping to st...
- It’s Not Easy Being Green
- Learn Fast or Be Left Behind
- Blergh. Just...Blergh.
- Running a Half Marathon
- ▼ February ( 38 )