“With great power, comes great responsibility” – Uncle Ben, Spiderman The higher up on the ladder in higher education, the more responsib...
When I started graduate school, I thought I was making bank because I was receiving a stipend of $12,000 a year for my assistantship at t...
by Stefanie Lucas @stefanie_lucas You survived The Placements Exchange and the first round of phone interviews… congratulations! ...
by Maggie Sutton @maggie_sutton Dear Girl at Panera Bread, I was sitting at a booth, playing with my phone, waiting not so ...
By Maggie Merryday @maggiesutton Since graduation, my cohort from my master’s program has maintained a Facebook group to bounce ide...
By Lindsay Ritenbaugh @lindsayrite This weekend I served as a staff facilitator for the Student Leadership Institute’s Winter Leader...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 Dear recently admitted Student Affairs Master’s student, Congratulations! You must be excited. You are a...
by Olivia Miller @olivia9124 Dear 2nd Year Grads, This is it, your last semester of graduate school, you are almost there from transit...
by Olivia Miller @olive9124 While at NACADA last week, what started as a typical sinus infection turned into a horrible wracking cough, per...
by Dylan Ruffra @drcards Last semester my student affairs internship was assisting in the Student Involvement Office as a Student Activiti...
by Katie Yeaton @kyeat29 That time of the year is upon us! Job and program applications are due and interviews are quickly approachi...
- ► 2016 ( 153 )
- ► 2015 ( 206 )
- ► 2014 ( 256 )
- ► 2013 ( 355 )
- Things I Learned From the Movies
- Baking Cupcakes
- Metamorphosis from Undergraduate to Graduate
- No Response: Privilege and Power of Email
- Home and the Power of Symbolism
- SA First Years Challenge 2
- Find Your Passion
- Remember Where You Came From
- Miss Independent Plus Some
- Leaving Home Isn't Easy
- Taking On The First SA Challenge-And Diggin’ It!
- I am a Woman.
- 50 Days Until Graduation!!!
- Student Affairs and Zombie Flicks
- NASPA was Amazing
- Musings From The Other Side of the Table
- Owning Mistakes
- Soak Up the Sun
- NASPA Video Blog For SA First Years
- Job Happiness Continued
- SA First Years Challenge 1
- Express Yourself
- I went to TPE, what happens next?
- Money, Money, Money
- After TPE – It Doesn’t End
- How to Contribute
- TPE 2011 - the Bonding Memories
- Lessons Learned Before TPE - The Placement Exchang...
- One Year Ago Today…
- Let the Games Begin!
- Eye of the Tiger
- When Disaster Strikes
- ▼ March ( 34 )